- Somewhere in the galaxy could be found a cloaking device that the player could equip on their Precursor vessel.
- This rumor came from a screenshot on the back of the game's box, which showed a cloaking device in the items menu. This was an older version of the game and this feature was cut long before release
- The Melnorme homeworld is in a hidden star system not listed on the map
- If you spend too long in Quasi-Space, your ship will be attacked by IDF creatures
- "Date plates" can be found in the galaxy, and sold to the Melnorme for credits.
- Another cut feature. Leftover code and art assets can be found in the source code of the Ur-Quan Masters
- The black Spathi Squadron roam the galaxy destroying any evil doers they come accross. The Captain can find their hidden base and form an alliance.
- Paul Reich and Fred Ford appear in the game as gods. The player can recieve advice from them by visiting the Groombridge system.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.